Index of Indexes
The following fields will be on the index:
- Name of the index;
- Time span of indexed documents (start year to end year);
- Place to which the indexed documents relate (name of town or district or region);
- State in which the place is (Chapman code);
- Country in which the place is (Chapman code);
- Type category of the indexed records (eg newspaper, gazette, shipping list, monumental inscription);
- Words that describe the subject of the indexed documents;
- Proposed date of completion of the project;
- Status of project ( Not started, Started, Done, Published).
- Physical category of the product (eg book, microfiche, CD, online database);
- The main features of the product (personal name index, place name index, subject index, facsimile of all source documents, transcript of all source documents);
- If the product is CD, the file format of the product (eg Plain text, Spreadsheet, PDF, MS Word document, Relational database);
- If the product is a CD, what operating system will it run under (Microsoft, Apple, Linux).
- Name of the owner of the project;
- Postal address of the owner of the project;
- Email address of the owner of the project.
The Index Submissions are now moderated. Email to Information to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be added to the Index
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact AFFHO, PO Box 3012, Weston Creek ACT 2611 or email email@example.com.
Last modified: 16 May 2015