- See Information Sheet No 3 for personal cheque Sterling accounts.
- All applications (mentioning AFFHO) should be sent to:
Mr David Morgan Account Executive
Midland Bank Plc
Poultry and Princes Street Branch
PO Box 648 Poultry and Princes Street
London EC2P 2BX
(Phone – direct line: 171-260-8394 Fax: 171 260 7068).
- The following tariff will apply:
- Free banking if the account is maintained in credit (cleared balances) throughout the charging quarter, and no more than 25 Items are processed. All subsequent debit items will be charged at the same rate as Standard Business Tariff which will be 74p per item. All subsequent credits are free.
- Any account which is in debit (cleared balances) at any time during the quarter will be charged at the same rate as Standard Business Tariff for all debit items. All credit items are free.
- Where charges are payable, these will be offset by the Standard Business Tariff allowance for the value of the cleared credit balances maintained during the charging quarter, which will be 1 per cent per annum.
- There is no minimum balance requirement.
- Each signatory on the Mandate must supply a photocopy of their passport stamped by their personal bankers, and each signatory should supply details of their personal bankers before cheque books and paying in books can be supplied.
- Westpac Bank is affiliated with the Midland Bank which will facilitate transfer of funds to the UK.
- In the event of any subsequent difficulties please advise AFFHO.